Listen here + find us on all of your favorite platforms.
While our season is ending, we wanted to let you know that our thoughts and our hearts are with you right now. We are thinking about and praying for this community, along with all of our loved ones and neighbors all over the world as we practice social distancing and hope for the light at the end of the tunnel.
For what little comfort we might be able to offer, we share some laughs in this un-edited bonus episode of the podcast, along with 6 ways we are handling the COVID-19 Crisis:
- Recognizing the Weaponization of Fear
- Regulating Our Anxiety
- Trying to Control Only That Which is Within Our Control
- Creating Connection with the Resources We Have
- Becoming the Helpers
Episode One-Liner & Action Item: It’s a bonus episode that we sort of recorded on the fly, so we don’t have one, but – I sing for you, you’re welcome 😂
We hope it helps spread a little love.
❤ Jenny and Joe
- Rachel Nielson’s presentation about Social Media at the I Am Mom Summit
- Our Episode About Outrage Culture
- Our Episode About Social Media – Part 1
- Our Episode About Social Media – Part 2
- Our Episode About Survival Mode & Small Wins
- Other Podcasts I’ve been listening to:
- 5 Things To Do When You Feel Like You Are Going To Spontaneously Combust (3in30)
- Accepting & Reframing Anxiety (3in30)
- 3 Simple Strategies to Avoid Mom Burnout (3in30)
- Emotional Resilience in Social Isolation (Famous At Home)
- Family Rhythms in Social Isolation (Famous At Home)
- 10 Ways to Find Joy Amidst the Chaos (Create Joy Podcast)
- Present Concerns by C.S. Lewis