Each day, laptop and children permitting, I’ll share a prompt that’s been on my mind, and a few of my thoughts.
You are welcome to share your own perspective in the comments, or just journal it out!
What are some of my bucket list adventures?
One of the ways I integrate my body, mind, and spirit is to make a bucket list! It’s also an easy way to breathe some life into intention-setting and self-care.
Do you ever get so caught up in the daily expectations you set for yourself that you forget the why?
Why save money? Why get outside every morning? Why write or read instead of watch TV?
Taking a look at the bigger picture every so often helps me flesh that out.
- Run a half-marathon!
- Hike Havasupai Falls.
- Go on a couples vacation.
- Create a journal.
- Read 12 non-fiction books (one for every month) this year.
- To challenge myself doing something that I love.
- To connect with creation and process my anxiety.
- To invest in my marriage.
- To save meaningful memories for my family.
- To learn and grow.
What’s your bigger picture?