Today’s prompt is:
Feel free to listen in and share your own thoughts 👇🏽.
Today we’re chatting about helpful versus unhelpful positivity.
We talk about:
- Seeking validation and empathy.
- Being honest with yourself rather than hiding your head in the sand.
- Holding space for both positive and negative feelings.
- Agency as a tool for a brighter future – rather than a forced burden.
- “I’m having a hard time, but I’m making good choices.”
- Small things make a big difference.
- “I know who I am” and that’s what matters.
We’d love to know what you think. What is the difference between a positive outlook versus someone invalidating your hard or not hearing you? How can we be more empathetic toward each other and yet still help lift each other up?
❤ Jenny & Joe