Today’s prompt is:
Feel free to listen in and share your own thoughts 👇🏾.
I teased Joe that today’s prompt is 50% about improving my social life, and 50% about improving my daily #momlife .
Either way, he had a few golden nuggets to share:
- Go for quality over quantity, but also, don’t be afraid to make an effort. Strike up a conversation about things that you have in common, etc…
- There isn’t a one-size-fits-all answer. Sometimes someone will resonate with you for whatever reason. Maybe you understand each other’s humor, etc… Trust your gut!
- Take your kids on dates!
- Know what your kids enjoy, and play together. Again, it isn’t one-size-fits-all.
How about you?? What do you enjoy doing with the people in your life? How do you go about making new friends?
Thanks for being here!
❤ Jenny & Joe
- Follow Joe’s Beekeeping adventures @furse_apiaries on Instagram
- This is something I’ve struggled with for a while now, and one other resource I’d love to throw your way is an episode of the Famous at Home podcast where they answered nearly this exact question from me! Famous at Home – Episode #113: Finding & Cultivating Friendships as Grownups