Today’s prompt is:
Feel free to listen in and share your own thoughts 👇🏾.
As a general rule of thumb, when the woman in your life needs a gift – a good default is chocolate, flowers/plants, or lotion (does anyone else love Bath & Body Works as much as I do?).
But I struggle when it comes to the men in my life… because there is no default!
In honor of Father’s Day coming up this month, I am accepting your best and brightest ideas 😉
Joe shared some of his favorite gift ideas today, too, and though it may be specific to my hubby, I thought I’d compile a list for you!
- Darn Tough Vermont Socks
- Good quality ties or other clothing/accessories
- Tools: Stanley, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Stihl…
- Magazine Subscriptions: Car and Driver, Trail Runner Magazine, Popular Mechanics…
- Survival & Camping Gear: Multi-tools, Pocket Knives, Mess Kits, Fire-Starters…
- Campsaver for the more expensive items such as sleeping bags
- Books about their interests
How about you? What are your favorite gifts to receive/give to your spouses, dads, and friends?
❤ Jenny & Joe